Introductory Offer $10 per kilo, human grade (fit for human consumption but packed for pets)
This means ZERO preservatives just the way nature intended it to be for pets. Lets take a look at some important benefits in adding turkey to your pets meal plan.
- Highly digestible protein, rich in Selenium.
- Most protein punch for caloric intake
- High in Tryptophan, needed for T-cells, a type of immune system cell that kills cancer cells
- Turkey liver good source of B-12, A, copper, Folate and Riboflavin
- Turkey hearts contain high levels of iron, selenium and B vitamins – energy packed protein
- Turkey necks are ground for added calcium, essential fatty acids, proteins and enzymes (we also sell turkey necks and turkey ground neck under the tab of Bone Deli)