Oyster & Salmon Bone Broth
Power punch of nutrional benefits in 1 bottle!
Salmon Head, Oysters, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Baby Spinach, Organic Beetroot
TCM: NEUTRAL protein (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Concentrated 48 hour Bone broth promotes a healthy digestive system.
- Salmon broth includes high quantities of healthy omega-3 fatty acids as well as fat soluble vitamins. Healthy fats + fat soluble vitamins = nutrition delivered where your pet needs it most and with the added nutritional benefits of Australian Pacific Oysters
- Oysters are packed with Omega-3 fatty acids: Oysters contain 500 - 1,000 Mg of Omega-3s per cooked 85 gram serving. Omega-3s can help your pet stay healthy and reduce inflammation in their bodies.
- Beets helps the digestive system
- It’s going to be great for your pets joints because it contains gelatin, which is a form of collagen, as well as glucosamine, chondroitin, and other nutrients that support joint health.
- It acts as a liver detox, so if you feed your pets kibble (no judgment, we all do the best we can), this is an affordable way to give your pet something better. Plus in this chemically laden world, our pets can use a liver detox here and there.
- And bone broth is great for sick dogs or cats because it provides them nutrition when they’re not eating.
- Ideal for fussy eaters, they love bone broth.
Form: Frozen- 250ml bottle.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS - PER
Recipe Calories ( Kcal ): 57.6
Crude Protein (g): 7.389
Total Fat (g): 1.655
Saturated (g): 0.438
Monounsaturated (g): 0.364
Polyunsaturated (g): 0.547
Trans (g): 0
Total Carbohydrate (g): 2.449
Dietary Fiber (g): 0.6
Moisture (g): 235.742
Ash (g): 2.311
Total Sugars (g): 1.016
Kilocalories per gram: 0.230
Grams of Protein per 1000 Kcal: 128.281
Grams of Fat per 1000 Kcal: 28.733
Grams of Carbohydrate per 1000 Kcal: 42.517
Grams of Fiber per 1000 Kcal: 10.417
How To Thaw
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Next day, portion into ice cube trays if required and re-freeze. The broth would not be completey thawed the next day so this is a safe method.
Once opened and completey thawed, bone broth will stay fresh up to 5 days.
HOW MUCH BONE BROTH SHOULD YOU FEED YOUR PET DAILY?
Under 9kg: 1 tablespoons per day
10kg - 18kg: 3-4 tablespoons per day
19kg - 36kg: 5 -6 tablespoon per day
Over 36kg: 7 tablespoon per day