BEEF - Sardines, Blue Mussels: Longhorn Tide
ALL LIFE STAGES - Superior Joint Health, Skin, Coat and Brain Function
- Blue mussels naturally contain glucosamine and chondroitin ideal for joint health. A superior formula with specific targeting on the longevity and wellbeing of pooches.
- Rich in Omega Fatty Acids that is not found in any other marine or plant life
- Natural anti-inflammatory
The Mytilus and and ocean combined to give your pooches a variety within our range similar to Ocean to Downunder but with Beef as the main source of protein and sardines and BLUE mussels.The Mytilus Chinelsis (blue mussel) based on genetic studies have suggested that the mussel has features of both the Mediterranean mussel (Mytilus galloprovincialis) and the North Atlantic Mytilus edulis. Some authors have suggested that the Montevideo mussel be considered either as M. galloprovincialis or as a subspecies of it, Mytilus galloprovincialis chilensis.
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN LIPPED MUSSELS AND BLUE MUSSELS?
1. Green Lipped mussels open their shells whilst alive, Blue mussels keep their shells closed.
2. Green Lipped mussels are imported from New Zealand, Blue mussels are imported from Internationally and are considered of superior quality
>>>> Both have Omega-3 fatty acids, including the fatty acids EPA and DHA. “Omega-3s work by reducing the level of inflammation associated with any diseases such as k9 osteoarthritis.
INGREDIENTS (not all ingredients shown online)
- Duck Liver (ideal alternative for dogs with skin allergies)
- Duck Heart (ideal alternative for dogs with skin allergies)
- Fresh Sardines
- Blue Mussels
- Duck Eggs with shell
- Organic Kelp
*The actual finished product may look visually different to what is shown herewith one mixed.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS - How many grams?
2% of current weight - weight loss
2.5% of current weight - keep current weight
3% of current weight - weight gain
No interstate apartment building accepted for delivery.
Deliveries to apartment buildings in Sydney or NSW or Wollongong delivered by K9 Rawsome.
No Business addresses.
280g purchases - Patties in tub/container
5 -10kg: Pouch x 1kg
20kg + packaged in 2kg pouches
INTERSTATE PACKAGING - Best in bulk packaging either 2 or 2.5kg OR 5kg for items to stay cold during transit. When you receive an interstate order of bulk size you can separate portions upon arrival.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
NO Returns or Refunds on food items