LAMB HEART - Chopped or Whole
Human Grade Lamb Heart - Choice of minced , chopped or whole
- Packed Full Of Protein - Biologically appropriate pet food, which mirror the ancestral diets of dogs and cats. They are packed full of protein derived from meat. Dogs and cats are by definition carnivores, or meat eaters and need high levels of protein for their complete nutritional needs, including muscle function.
Lamb, which is classified as a red meat, is packed full of heme-iron, helps support nervous system function based on its levels of B-group vitamins, has loads of zinc to boost the immune system, good source of omega fatty acids which assists heart health, skin and coats, hip and joints and brain function as well as being a rich source of protein.
- Great Iron Source - Lamb has a much higher content when compared to other sources such as chicken and fish.
- Helps Nervous System - Lamb is a great source of B-Group vitamins, including riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. These vitamins are essential for proper nervous function in dogs and cats.
- Immune System Support - Lamb is also packed full of zinc, necessary for proper immune system function and support in dogs and cats. If pets are deficient in zinc, their immune systems do not function properly, leading to many other health related problems. Feeding lamb to dogs and cats can help to keep dietary zinc amounts at the appropriate levels.
- Excellent Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids and CLA - Lamb contains fat, an essential nutritional component of dog and cat diets. However, lamb fat also contains anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids have a wide range of health benefits in pets including, healthy skin and coat, cognitive function, heart health, joint function and many more.
Lamb also contains CLA, or linoleic acid. CLA has been shown to assist with weight loss and improve muscle function.
Chopped or Minced. Please advise at checkout.
If your preferred choice is not available at the time of ordering, we will substitute cut form at our descretion.
How to Thaw
Leave in refrigerator overnight, feed next day. Can be fed as a frozen treat.