KANGAROO, LAMB + HEMP: Pro Shed Well-being
INTRODUCTORY OFFER ON 280G $3.50 only
All Natural, Preservative Free and Human Grade - Ideal for All Life Stages from 6m+
High in Protein packed with vitamin B12 and Naturally Sourced Creatine:
- Muscle Power, Strength and Stamina
- Gains in Lean Mass
- Neurological Support
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
INGREDIENTS (not all ingredients shown online)
Kangaroo - Susutainable Sourced Human Grade, Free Range
Spinach and Vegatables
Duck Egg Whole
Green Lamb Tripe
Garlic (not toxic in small dosages)
- High in inulin, amino acids, sulphur, zinc, potassium and phosphorus. It also contains vitamin A, C, calcium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, germanium and B-complex vitamins.
- Garlic’s pungent energy warms the body improving circulation.
- Garlic helps detoxify the body. It supports beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract and eliminates harmful bacteria.
- As a liver enhancer, garlic breaks down wastes before they enter the bloodstream. It also helps your dog assimilate nutrients and eliminate wastes through the entire digestive tract
EVENING PROMROSE OIL AND STARFLOWER OIL
Omega 6 fatty acid – reduces inflammation, ideal for skin allergies to reduce irritation & itching. For healthy skin, coat, nails, hormone balance. Starflower oil is one of the richest in Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) is an omega 6 essential fatty acid that has not only anti-inflammatory properties but helps retain the moisture in your dogs skin.
Brewers yeast is a high-quality source of essential amino acids and protein, which helps support lean muscle mass. Rich in B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, and B9) and antioxidants, brewer's yeast promotes healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver function and converst the nutrients in your dog's food into energy. In addition to these benefits, the high levels of B vitamins may reduce anxiety in dogs.
Probiotic and digestive aid.
Vegetables in this formula
Packed with a good source of fiber, vitamins K, vitamin C, B6, B, C, and A, calcium, potassium, and folate. These vitamins support the health of your dog’s vision, blood, liver, muscles, immune system, and more. Fiber is good for your dog’s colon health, weight issues, and bowel issues. Rich in iron, antioxidants, beta-carotene
Kangaroo is a 100% natural lean meat that is sustainably and ethically sourced from the open ranges of Australia. Kangaroos are free-ranging animals, the range over extensive pastoral areas of Australia, graze on natural vegetation and are harvested in their own environment. Therefore kangaroo meat is not exposed antibiotics or growth hormones.