48 hr Bone Broth - Chicken, Salmon, Blue Mussels 250ml
NEW Bottle Packaging - Power punch of nutrional benefits in 1 pouch!
- Concentrated 48 hour Bone broth promotes a healthy digestive system.
- Salmon broth includes high quantities of healthy omega-3 fatty acids as well as fat soluble vitamins. Healthy fats + fat soluble vitamins = nutrition delivered where your pet needs it most and with the added nutritional benefits of Blue mussels which means they are much richer in manganese compared to green lipped mussels.
- It’s going to be great for your pets joints because it contains gelatin, which is a form of collagen, as well as glucosamine, chondroitin, and other nutrients that support joint health.
- It acts as a liver detox, so if you feed your pets kibble (no judgment, we all do the best we can), this is an affordable way to give your pet something better. Plus in this chemically laden world, our pets can use a liver detox here and there.
- And bone broth is great for sick dogs or cats because it provides them nutrition when they’re not eating.
- Ideal for fussy eaters, they love bone broth.
Form: Frozen- 250ml tamper evident pour pouch
Ingredients: Blue Mussels, Chicken, Salmon Head, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
How To Thaw
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Next day, portion into ice cube trays if required and re-freeze. The broth would not be completey thawed the next day so this is a safe method.
Once opened and completey thawed, bone broth will stay fresh up to 5 days.
HOW MUCH BONE BROTH SHOULD YOU FEED YOUR PET DAILY?
Under 9kg: 1 tablespoons per day
10kg - 18kg: 2 tablespoons per day
19kg - 36kg: 3 tablespoon per day
Over 36kg: 4 tablespoon per day