80.10.10 - FARMERS DELIGHT: Chicken, Lamb, Duck
Save $4 on Bulk 3kg (3 x 1kg) Sealed Flat Pouch (No VIP Discount on Bulk Buy)
The Farmers Delight in minced form consists of proteins and muscle and organs and blends of exceptional choice proteins varying the nutrient profile and providing optimal nutrient absorbtion. It is designed for the experienced pet owner to complete their own meal by supplements and or vegetables/fruit if required.
Formulation: Minced Form in 1 kilo AND 3kg (3 x 1kg) flat sealed freezer grade pouch
Palatibility: Highly digestible
Diet: Complete 80.10.10
Ingredients are human grade
Chicken Neck Ground 10% (from human grade chicken)
Chicken Giblet 10%
Lamb Liver 5%
Lamb Kidney 5%
- High protein content and low in fat
- Rich in omega 3 fatty acids
- Source of glucosamine and amino acids which stimuates bone health
- Pasture Fed.
- grown in a healthier environment and so their meat is often considered quite healthy and are rich in B12 and B3 vitamins, Omega 3 and Omega 6 acids and selenium and zinc.
- Lamb tends to be a fattier meat however so may be great for active or working dogs or those looking to put on weight but less suitable for overweight or older dogs.
Duck is a more novel protein to help alleviate any gastrointestinal upsets or skin irritations. Another of the attributes of duck is that its meat is rich in iron and offers dogs a lean protein source that is easy to digest.
- Giblets contain less fat than some other more traditional meat ingredients.
- Advantageous to animals hoping to limit their calorie intake such as senior dogs or dogs attempting weight loss.
Lamb Liver and Kidney
Low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper and Selenium.
How To Thaw
1. Place package inn the refrigerator overnight.
2. Next morning, product will have thawed slightly, enough for product to be divided into portions and refreeze. Use a sharp knife to cut through semi frozen product.
3. If you intend to completely thaw and feed whole amount, you cannot re-freeze.