Online orders received on Saturday 2pm receive delivery on Wednesday
Online Orders received on Wednesday by 5pm receive order on Saturday
Pick up orders from the showroom must be received by Wednesday 5pm
Interstate orders leave the warehouse every Monday and Tuesday
Trading hours, Pick-ups, Deliveries and Orders. Scroll to the bottom of this page.
Aussie pet owners are loving K9 Rawsome
ORGAN DELI + BONES
COVID - 19 UPDATE - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We still will be trading only on Saturdays from 10am - 2pm until further notice. This is temporary only for the safety of patrons and K9 Rawsome Associates.
We have sanitiser available for your use upon you entering our showroom.
PLEASE KEEP THE 1.5m DISTANCE!
1. Can you deliver my frozen items?
Yes, we are delivering all cold/frozen items to Sydney and Wollongong at flat rates.
Sydney $20 and Wollongong $25. Your items will be delivered with K9 Rawsome associates wearing a mask and gloves. Your items will be left at your front door.
No Business address deliveries.
2. Do you still have a cut off day and time for orders?
At the moment we suggest that your orders are received by Wednesday, no later than 5pm. We will accept any orders, however if we receive your order late towards end of week and we do not have stock, we will notify you immediately.
3. What procedures are you taking for the safety of customers entering your showroom?
We are sanitising all handles, tables and packaging boxes before any customer arrives and after each customer leaves our premises. This includes any contact areas as well, ie: reception console keypad etc. We are spray disinfecting floors, equipment, throughout the warehouse and showroom continuously.
We are keeping customers up to date by means of sharing important news, via Facebook, Instagram and pet owners who have subscribed to our website at
4. I do not want to pay a shipping fee for pick up, is there a No Fee pick up option?
We do not charge a fee when you choose the Pick Up Option.
5. I am driving quite far to attend your showroom, do you sell any coolers to keep my pet meals cold for my journey back?
If you have a cooler, we suggest you bring this with you, otherwise we have a medium cooler insert and an extra large cooler insert available for purchase between 85c-$1.00 each. These will keep your meals cold for up to 5 hours.
6. I would like a customised meal, is this option still available?
Yes, it is. A minimum order for a customised meal is 10 kilos = 1 formula. You cannot divide the formula: ie: 6 kilos beef recipe for a dog and 4 kilos cat recipe for a cat.
7. I have a cold but it is not Coronavirus, can I still come to the showroom?
Without Prejudice, unfortunately, we are not allowing any persons experiencing a cold to enter our showroom.
8. Can I bring my dog to the showroom?
9. I have not ordered from K9 Rawsome before. I do not want
pre-made meals as I create my own meals for my cats and dogs.
Could you just sell me proteins and organs, bone and offal?
Off-course we can, we are a one stop shop from complete raw meals, to supplemental feeding meals and we have a huge selection of offal, organs and bone for you to choose from. Head over to our Raw Offal Deli and Bone Page.
9. I want to become a VIP Member. Are the savings just a one off order or every time I place an order? You will receive your 5% VIP discount every time you place an order. There is no expiry date. Your VIP Membership can be used on all full priced items. Memberships cannot be refunded.
10. What days should I be ordering?
Order on Saturday by 2pm to receive your order on Wednesday.
Order on Wednesday by 5pm to receive your order on Saturday.
Pick up orders from the show room must be received on Wednesday by 5pm.
Please call us on 02 9730 1450 should you need to speak to us.
We are only open direct to the public every Saturday 10am-2pm.